- Luggage Rack
- Cruise control
- Rear wheel drive
- Ship Thru to Kerr Industries required for post plant assembly and 2nd stage stage optional content. Dealer "invoice only" charge for transportation costs to move vehicle from plant to 2nd stage activity and return vehicle to plant
- Tire pressure monitor (Includes sensor to spare tire. Spare tire sensor not programmable.)
2006 Chevy Tahoe Police Pursuit package RWD w/ 128K miles. equipped with 5.3L V8, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, power seat, cruise control, tint, towing package, AC w/ rear air and dual climate, and folding 2nd row seats. Carfax available showing clean history. Call or text 918-213-4461
Contact- Visit Ron Tate Auto Sales online at www.rontateauto.com to see all our pictures and the free Carfax report. Just call or text us at 918-213-4461 to set up a time to look at the vehicle or email with any other questions.
- Mechanical Inspections- We now have an ASE certified mechanic with over 16 years of experience at the dealership to inspect our vehicles and perform any necessary repairs before we put them up for sale.
- Payment/Financing- We require payment by cash, credit card, cashier`s check, or a sight draft from your financial institution. We aren`t set up to finance in-house, but we have had some success referring customers to 3rd party lenders. If you don`t already have a bank or credit union you use for financing, you can email us for a list of institutions our customers have used.
- Layaway- We can hold a vehicle for you for up to two weeks with a $200 non-refundable deposit payable by cash, check, or credit card.
- Extra Fees- Occasionally we have customers ask if we charge any extra ripoff fees on top of the purchase price when you buy a car- we don`t.
- Out of state buyers- We deal with a lot of customers from out of town and sometimes they have to travel in by themselves to purchase a vehicle. We have arranged to pick them up at the airport in Tulsa, OK, the Greyhound bus station just north of us in Dewey, OK, and at the Enterprise Rent-a-Car office just down the road.